The data below is based on AUA’s most recent entering fall term (August 2021) of nearly 400 students. If you think you know a student who’s a great fit for AUA, you and other premed advisors can email our Department of Admissions.
- Nearly three-quarters (72.68%) of our students hail from the United States. The remaining 24% are from more than 20 other countries, including Canada, the United Kingdom, India, and more.
- 65% of our student population is female; 35% is male. Most entering students are between 18 and 24 years of age.
- AUA encourages a highly diverse campus and class. The most recent starting class at AUA was made up of students who identified as the following:
- White/Caucasian: 14%
- African-American: 22%
- Hispanic/Latino/Puerto Rican: 11%
- Asian-American: 30%
- Other: 4%
- Did Not Report: 18%
- MCAT scores are not factored into the admissions process, though completing the exam is required for US students. Students who score a 505 or higher are eligible for scholarships of up to $80,000.